We aim to relieve our clients of the vast majority of the administrative burden associated with the ownership of investments by offering all clients use of our Nominee service. This service enables us to;
- Ensure easy and efficient electronic settlement of your transactions.
- Collect all dividends.
- Pay income direct to your bank or building society account, or reinvest your dividends if you prefer and send you a statement.
- Provide consolidated tax vouchers for both UK and foreign income, together with comprehensive income schedules, so you do not need to collect tax vouchers and maintain records for your tax return.
- Provide a complete Capital Gains Tax schedule.
- Handle all corporate actions such as rights issues and takeovers.
You will be kept fully informed of any changes to your portfolio by receipt of a contract note, with details of the action taken. You will also receive an investment commentary every six months, with a valuation and schedule of capital and income movements.
One of the most useful aspects of this service is our comprehensive end of year tax schedule. This includes tax certificates for UK and overseas income, a schedule of transactions for the year and CGT computations of capital gains. This is invaluable when preparing your annual tax return.